Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative option strategies, what did you buy or sell today?
(01-13-2020, 06:09 PM)Otter Wrote: I will say that the volatility on a TSLA put makes for an entertaining ride. Can't really tell what caused the 10% spike in TSLA shares today, but good for them. Big Grin

This isn't volatity, this is parabolic!  An analyst upgrade and algos, add some sheep later in the day.  The rubber band snaps both ways though.  You'll get your chance Otter.  I think it may drift higher until earnings though.  The market is just encouraging this TSLA euphoria.  Reminds me of the dot.com bubble.  Back then you could sell a concept.  Now you have to at least bother to actually lose some real money (TSLA, UBER, weed stocks etc.)    

Time to do some more boring stuff while I wait for a correction.  I think I am going to sell a few more BP puts.  I'm over XOM, but oil looks ready for a trade.  I think I can grab 10%+ in divs, option premiums and a couple buck of SP raise.  It's really the only sector that hasn't popped other than some bottom bouncer stocks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conservative option strategies, what did you buy or sell today? - by fenders53 - 01-14-2020, 09:10 AM
T puts ? - by john - 03-17-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: T puts ? - by fenders53 - 03-17-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: WEN options update - by john - 03-23-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: WEN options update - by fenders53 - 03-23-2020, 10:40 AM