Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative option strategies, what did you buy or sell today?
Here are a few recent success and potentially a fail story to share. I sold puts on DIS, PRU, BWA, several airline stocks and my usual batch of UTES. Very quick profit on most of them and the UTEs are doing well enough. My CVS put sell is hanging in there.

My UNH 235 put is in peril big time and it happened fast, REAL fast. That stock dropped 20 points in a few days with the Bernie plan getting attention. Ill ride it out, and roll it forward if I need to. Selling more time cures most of y problems. I am truly OK with going long UNH, but I prefer not to pay $25 above market if I can avoid it. Nobody said this was always easy lol.

Opinions welcomed on playing health insurance providers at this time. It was obviously a real bad idea this week. Smile

Still hoping AAPL pulls back $10 so I can tap dance and not give away my long position. Cramer has been warning me not to trade AAPL for 5 years. Not the first time he was right on this subject.

You having any problems on any positions right now Mike? Hopefully not. I'll check out DAN. I'm not familiar with the ticker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conservative option strategies, what did you buy or sell today? - by fenders53 - 04-13-2019, 08:04 PM
T puts ? - by john - 03-17-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: T puts ? - by fenders53 - 03-17-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: WEN options update - by john - 03-23-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: WEN options update - by fenders53 - 03-23-2020, 10:40 AM