Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative option strategies, what did you buy or sell today?
Looks like it will turn out to be a good play Mike. The only thing that seems certain going forward is that TSLA will be volatile. Sure it could make a round trip to $230 and back. I fail so see an upside catalyst that launches this thing high in the short term. The US demand thesis is broken. If it gets better starting today, the data is not collected and reported 10 days from now.

Be careful here Crimson. TSLA might be a wonderful long term hold. We just don't really know. But this bird is winged and the negative media will be ruthless and wear out the coverage on anything negative for now. TSLA vaguely reminds me of the first decade of AMZN. But Bezos is stable and that is an important difference. Elon is getting in trouble when the sky looked fairly bright. I think that's an important difference. Just sharing thoughts, and trying to be helpful. I know I pretend to "know" a lot of things. Maybe it's because I have been so wrong over the years and learned a few hard lessons on these high fliers when the helium finally gets out of the balloon. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conservative option strategies, what did you buy or sell today? - by fenders53 - 04-11-2019, 07:04 AM
T puts ? - by john - 03-17-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: T puts ? - by fenders53 - 03-17-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: WEN options update - by john - 03-23-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: WEN options update - by fenders53 - 03-23-2020, 10:40 AM