Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insider Buying
EPD Director bought 50.000 shares on 2/13 (That's the 7th insider buy in the last few weeks) Yield now at 6.72%

F Director bought 10,000 shares on 2/12 - Yield at 7.28%

XOM CEO bought 2858 shares on 2/10 - Yield at 5.68%

K CEO bought 16,810 on 2/10 - Yield at 3.45%
I have not watched all of the tickers posted in this thread but did look back to the earliest posts. Most of names are flat from July/August 2018 up to now while the general market is up 30%

How are you guys using this info?
(02-14-2020, 07:30 PM)NilesMike Wrote: I have not watched all of the tickers posted in this thread but did look back to the earliest posts. Most of names are flat from July/August 2018 up to now while the general market is up 30%

How are you guys using this info?

I can't speak for anyone else, but without context it doesn't have too much meaning.  If you want to dig deeper I suppose you could find out the CEO's approximate net worth, or at least his annual salary and compensation.  A "director" is pretty generic.  I know this is a buy thread but within reason insider sells don't alarm me at all.  Some of them receive ridiculous amounts of stock and modest salaries.  I wouldn't want 90% of my net worth in one stock either.  It doesn't bother me at all if Bezo's sells a billion or two every year.  He might need a new house and some beer money for the weekend lol.  Insider moves in a small cap catch my attention more.
Speak for yourself lol. I like this thread and bought a lot of stocks on here based on insider buying. So for me I have big returns. So please keep them coming as long as its not oil you will do just fine Wink

Let’s see bought T at $30 its now at $38
MDT at $96 its now $117
SBUX at $57.40 its now $89
D at $62.85 its now at $87
CCI at $109 and it’s at $165
IBM at $117.90 and its now at $150
Low at $89 and its at $125
CVS at $54 now $72

All the above is from this thread. Not bad huh lol
I agree there are quite a few stocks on this thread that are up 30%. Insider buys at T did encourage me to double down with good results. It's near impossible to draw any correlation though when the market has been in melt up mode for most of the past year. If it's tech or Ute the rising tide raised all ships.

You aren;t wrong Stockguru, I'm just being the naysayer I often am.
(02-15-2020, 11:18 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I agree there are quite a few stocks on this thread that are up 30%.  Insider buys at T did encourage me to double down with good results.  It's near impossible to draw any correlation though when the market has been in melt up mode for most of the past year.  If it's tech or Ute the rising tide raised all ships.    

Yeah your always like the bear on these boards  Big Grin lol. When you say sell or over valued I buy. Oh wait that's Cramer  Big Grin
(02-15-2020, 12:48 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:18 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I agree there are quite a few stocks on this thread that are up 30%.  Insider buys at T did encourage me to double down with good results.  It's near impossible to draw any correlation though when the market has been in melt up mode for most of the past year.  If it's tech or Ute the rising tide raised all ships.    

Yeah your always like the bear on those boards  Big Grin lol. When you say sell or over valued I buy. Oh wait that's Cramer  Big Grin

Ha ha, lets not back test that trading strategy because I'm afraid it's outperformed the past few quarters.  Smile
Recent big insiders:
MAIN
WPC
SPG
UNP
(04-03-2020, 01:20 PM)Binary Wrote: Recent big insiders:
MAIN
WPC
SPG
UNP

SPG someone believes lol

Hopefully it can get back to $100 in a few years. At least I'm hoping