Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insider Buying
I agree there are quite a few stocks on this thread that are up 30%. Insider buys at T did encourage me to double down with good results. It's near impossible to draw any correlation though when the market has been in melt up mode for most of the past year. If it's tech or Ute the rising tide raised all ships.

You aren;t wrong Stockguru, I'm just being the naysayer I often am.
(02-15-2020, 11:18 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I agree there are quite a few stocks on this thread that are up 30%.  Insider buys at T did encourage me to double down with good results.  It's near impossible to draw any correlation though when the market has been in melt up mode for most of the past year.  If it's tech or Ute the rising tide raised all ships.    

Yeah your always like the bear on these boards  Big Grin lol. When you say sell or over valued I buy. Oh wait that's Cramer  Big Grin
(02-15-2020, 12:48 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:18 AM)fenders53 Wrote: I agree there are quite a few stocks on this thread that are up 30%.  Insider buys at T did encourage me to double down with good results.  It's near impossible to draw any correlation though when the market has been in melt up mode for most of the past year.  If it's tech or Ute the rising tide raised all ships.    

Yeah your always like the bear on those boards  Big Grin lol. When you say sell or over valued I buy. Oh wait that's Cramer  Big Grin

Ha ha, lets not back test that trading strategy because I'm afraid it's outperformed the past few quarters.  Smile
Recent big insiders:
MAIN
WPC
SPG
UNP
(04-03-2020, 01:20 PM)Binary Wrote: Recent big insiders:
MAIN
WPC
SPG
UNP

SPG someone believes lol

Hopefully it can get back to $100 in a few years. At least I'm hoping
Big insider buy on KHC of 13 million shares at $30.71
(11-11-2020, 10:41 AM)divmenow Wrote: Big insider buy on KHC of 13 million shares at $30.71
Thanks, the train wreck we call KHC appears to be slowly self correcting.  They'll be growing 2% annually again before you know it.  Smile  It's been a good put sell on the dips lately.  Should have some OK quarters while some states get restrictive again.