Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REIT Question
Currently, Realty Income (O) is the only REIT I own.  I've been thinking about National Retail Properties (NNN) and Agree Realty (ADC) recently.  Both are on the CCC list of DGI companies.  Does anyone have any experience or opinions on NNN or ADC?
I'd own NNN long before ADC.

NNN didn't cut during the '09 recession, has a 27YR streak of dividend growth and has produced a higher FFO and dividend growth rate over the last 10 and 5 year periods. It's also a bigger company, has a nice BBB+ credit rating, a higher yield, and higher analyst growth estimates.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(11-02-2017, 12:08 PM)EricL Wrote: I'd own NNN long before ADC.

NNN didn't cut during the '09 recession, has a 27YR streak of dividend growth and has produced a higher FFO and dividend growth rate over the last 10 and 5 year periods. It's also a bigger company, has a nice BBB+ credit rating, a higher yield, and higher analyst growth estimates.

Good to know.  Do you own NNN, O, or any other REIT's?
I own O, OHI, DLR, CLDT, SKT, STAG, COR, and AMT from the REIT Sector.
SKT getting dirt cheap here.
(11-03-2017, 09:12 AM)EricL Wrote: I own O, OHI, DLR, CLDT, SKT, STAG, COR, and AMT from the REIT Sector.

Are those all CCC or DGI?
(11-04-2017, 05:55 PM)DividendGarden Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 09:12 AM)EricL Wrote: I own O, OHI, DLR, CLDT, SKT, STAG, COR, and AMT from the REIT Sector.

Yes, they are all on the CCC list. 

Chatham is overdue for a raise, but otherwise I think they've all been raising on schedule.
(11-04-2017, 11:16 PM)EricL Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 05:55 PM)DividendGarden Wrote:

Yes, they are all on the CCC list. 

Chatham is overdue for a raise, but otherwise I think they've all been raising on schedule.
Are they all triple-net?  I didn't think so.
I think O is the only triple-net of the ones I own.
Which of these REIT's are focused on senior housing? I think with the baby boomers retiring, that space is going to be more and more needed.
OHI is focused on skilled nursing facilities (SNF) and assisted living facilities (ALFs).