Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loyal3
Just got an email last night that Loyal3 is being merged with FolioFirst?  Not happy with this as starting in August they will start having a $5 monthly fee.  I'm going to transfer this to my E*TRADE account.  Just hate losing this as I was using Loyal3 to introduce stock investing to my kids.  I guess all good things must come to an end.
(04-19-2017, 10:11 AM)ChadR Wrote: Just got an email last night that Loyal3 is being merged with FolioFirst?  Not happy with this as starting in August they will start having a $5 monthly fee.  I'm going to transfer this to my E*TRADE account.  Just hate losing this as I was using Loyal3 to introduce stock investing to my kids.  I guess all good things must come to an end.

I got the same email.  I only use Loyal3 for GOOGL and BRK.B.  I'm going to transfer out of there and not stick with FolioFirst.
I was using it for KO, HSY, DPS, PEP, MCD, and a few others that my kids like their products. And showing them that we get dividends from those places too was a nice learning experience for them. Not sticking with FolioFirst either.
(04-19-2017, 10:40 AM)ChadR Wrote: I was using it for KO, HSY, DPS, PEP, MCD, and a few others that my kids like their products.  And showing them that we get dividends from those places too was a nice learning experience for them.  Not sticking with FolioFirst either.

Good idea.  I was thinking about setting my kids up with DIS and a few others in Loyal3 but ended up just going to Computershare for them.