Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Growth Stocks From The Dividend Contenders List
Here is an article I wrote highlighting what I see as the ten best growth stocks from the Dividend Contenders List.

All have long track records of double-digit EPS and dividend growth, and are all expected by analysts to continue 10%+ growth going forward.

Top Ten Growth Stocks From The Dividend Challengers List

Thoughts, concerns, recommendations on better ones are always welcome!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Great article. I love that you incorporate FAST graphs and explain your methodology.

One piece of feedback...it looks like your ten companies are sorted alphabetically. Maybe you could sort them by something a bit more meaningful, such as P/E or # of Year or dividend growth. Just something to think about.
Very good article. Most of these weren't on my radar, but there are a few that are attractive. Will keep watch on them.
(09-27-2016, 03:40 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: Great article.  I love that you incorporate FAST graphs and explain your methodology.  

One piece of feedback...it looks like your ten companies are sorted alphabetically.  Maybe you could sort them by something a bit more meaningful, such as P/E or # of Year or dividend growth.  Just something to think about.

When I do my sector based articles I do usually have a top ten ranking in order of either projected income or projected returns. In this case, I was just listing a group of companies that I have on my radar, so thought alphabetical made sense.

I appreciate the feedback though, its something I'll keep in mind.
(09-28-2016, 08:40 AM)ChadR Wrote: Very good article.  Most of these weren't on my radar, but there are a few that are attractive.  Will keep watch on them.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed.

It seems when putting these together I always find something new as well. For instance, I'd never really looked at ROL before, but it has been a great performer that I will now be watching. 

Who wouldn't want to be an Orkin man?
(09-28-2016, 08:48 AM)EricL Wrote: When I do my sector based articles I do usually have a top ten ranking in order of either projected income or projected returns. In this case, I was just listing a group of companies that I have on my radar, so thought alphabetical made sense.

That's what I figured, and nothing wrong with that at all.  Thanks, and keep up the great articles!
Nice job Eric, good read!
Here is what I came up with from the Dividend Challengers List:

Top 10 Growth Stocks From The Dividend Challengers List
Good read. I'm looking at DPS, MA, and V a lot lately, too, but will try to wait for their prices to come down a bit.
(12-01-2016, 09:54 AM)DividendGarden Wrote: Good read. I'm looking at DPS, MA, and V a lot lately, too, but will try to wait for their prices to come down a bit.

This was the first time I'd looked much at all at MA, and was surprised at how great it has done since the IPO. Both it and V have done quite well.

I also like DPS, and the recent move to purchase Bai Brands. It is a bit expensive now though, so I think it's worth being patient.
Thanks for the article Eric.  I hadn't heard of COR before, but I did some research on it this weekend and it looks quite attractive, both in terms of value and financials. It has a good starting yield (especially after the 50% increase on Thursday), and strong dividend growth prospects moving forward.  I might start a smallish position.
(12-04-2016, 01:25 PM)Caversham Wrote: Thanks for the article Eric.  I hadn't heard of COR before, but I did some research on it this weekend and it looks quite attractive, both in terms of value and financials. It has a good starting yield (especially after the 50% increase on Thursday), and strong dividend growth prospects moving forward.  I might start a smallish position.

I'm strongly considering making a starter position as well. Just haven't decided in which portfolio and what I want to sell to raise funds for it. I've done quite well with DLR, and really like the growth prospects of the sector.