Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMT Tender Offer?
Is anyone planning to participate in LMT's exchange offer. I've been looking at the documents I got in the mail for a few minutes now. I don't really understand the deal, and am pretty likely going to just sit it out and keep my LMT shares. I definitely don't have time to do a ton of research, but I thought I'd see if there were any opinions here.

Thanks!

Here's one opinion from SA.
I didn't look too closely at it, but I will be keeping my LMT shares.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
I've gotten these before from other companies, such as HSY, but I always just hang on to my shares.
(08-08-2016, 04:01 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: I've gotten these before from other companies, such as HSY, but I always just hang on to my shares.

I have held LMT for 3 years and the total return during that time is almost 130%.  Dividend growth has been excellent. 

I'm going to hang on to my shares too.
(08-12-2016, 09:03 PM)rnsmth Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 04:01 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: I've gotten these before from other companies, such as HSY, but I always just hang on to my shares.

I have held LMT for 3 years and the total return during that time is almost 130%.  Dividend growth has been excellent. 

I'm going to hang on to my shares too.

Yep, I hang on to mine and I'll be the last person to sell.  When they've bought back every share on the open market, I'll part with mine for a great profit.