Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ticker questions
Hi all,
I am playing around with the stockrover screener and got a list, that includes ticker HEI.A, but not HEI.  
HEI is a Challenger in the CCC universe. I do not know, how to handle them. 
Is there a "main" stock"? Is HEI.A working similar to BRK.A or BRK.B? 

Also I notice that some foreign companies like the German Bayer are listed on OTC/Pink Sheets as BAYZF and BAYRY.
Are the differend endings related to different listings or is it due to a different type in shares?

(In Germany there is an old fashioned type of shares called  "Vorzugs-Aktien", literally "prefered-stocks" but they work differently. Vorzugs-holder get a higher dividend as a compensation for having no voting rights.)
HEI.A is the A shares of HEI. Just like BRK.A & BRK.B.
(07-15-2016, 10:53 AM)Forticus Wrote: Also I notice that some foreign companies like the German Bayer are listed on OTC/Pink Sheets as BAYZF and BAYRY.
Are the differend endings related to different listings or is it due to a different type in shares?

This is frustrating to me, as very big companies (such as Nestle) are listed on pink sheets and are not on Finviz.com.  I emailed them about it, and they told me that they have no plans to add these in the future.