Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Hello DGF,

Glad to join the forum, I am an engineer, who has been dividend investing for a couple years (with a couple yield chasing mistakes along the way), but recently decided to go all in with DGI. I am currently taking on the task of figuring out the few undervalued or fairly valued Dividend Aristocrats/Champions that I want to add to my portfolio.

I look forward to interacting with the forum and learning as much as I can from the other investors here.

Thanks,
-Kenny
Welcome to the board Kenny!

Great to have another engineer aboard, I'm a civil here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Eric
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Welcome, Kenny. It's hard to go wrong when you are buying Dividend Champions on sale. Best of luck!
Welcome to the forum, Kenny.
(04-18-2016, 08:58 AM)EricL Wrote: Welcome to the board Kenny!

Great to have another engineer aboard, I'm a civil here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Eric

Thanks!

I studied mechanical, but mainly do project engineering work currently. I definitely enjoy the math involved with evaluating companies

-Kenny Smile
(04-18-2016, 11:55 PM)kh137 Wrote: I definitely enjoy the math involved with evaluating companies

I'm weird, but that's one of my favorite things.  Considering cash flows, cap structures, gross margins/operating margins, etc...
Welcome Kenny -- thanks for joining us!
Welcome, Kenny. Glad you've joined in so quickly. Looking forward to your contributions.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan