Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What an investment-newsletter watchdog has learned
(05-09-2016, 07:02 AM)rayray Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 11:37 AM)Robandcindy2 Wrote: My omission was not a a dig....

I was on a layover and needed to get going so I just copied from an email.

My apologies....

I highly doubt anyone took it that way and if my post came off that way, my apologies Cool

No worries....I was embarrassed I hadn't thought I might be excluding/ranking folks.  I didn't take your post that way at all.  And re-reading my reply it sounds a little pointed, I apologize for that.  That of course is the quick sand in social media...you lose out on non-verbal cues, tone of voice, facial expressions.  We are such a complicated species that whittling us down to paragraphs (or 140 characters...!) makes communicating dangerous.
There are people who use up their entire lives making money so they can enjoy the lives they have entirely used up
Frederick Buechner
(05-09-2016, 09:28 AM)Robandcindy2 Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 07:02 AM)rayray Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 11:37 AM)Robandcindy2 Wrote: My omission was not a a dig....

I was on a layover and needed to get going so I just copied from an email.

My apologies....

I highly doubt anyone took it that way and if my post came off that way, my apologies Cool

No worries....I was embarrassed I hadn't thought I might be excluding/ranking folks.  I didn't take your post that way at all.  And re-reading my reply it sounds a little pointed, I apologize for that.  That of course is the quick sand in social media...you lose out on non-verbal cues, tone of voice, facial expressions.  We are such a complicated species that whittling us down to paragraphs (or 140 characters...!) makes communicating dangerous.

I didn't take any offense. Being such a helpful person, I doubt R2R did either.

I haven't written much lately for various reasons. At least I can post here extemporaneously.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan