Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some DGI Guidelines
Here is a little article I wrote highlighting some of the guidelines I use for the investing strategy.

The Do's And Don'ts Of Dividend Growth Investing

Hope you find it helpful.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Eric, I read the article when it was first published yesterday and thought you brought out some good points. Although I'm getting more reluctant to add "cheerleader" comments on SA unless I have something pertinent to contribute*, I thought it was an excellent article. I especially liked #7 as it spoke directly to me with COP and BHP's recent cuts. Income still up across the portfolio despite the carnage in a few issues.

Good job as usual.

* Of course I always chime in with the thank yous to Mr. Fish only because the free CCC list is so invaluable.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(03-02-2016, 07:20 PM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: Eric, I read the article when it was first published yesterday and thought you brought out some good points. Although I'm getting more reluctant to add "cheerleader" comments on SA unless I have something pertinent to contribute*, I thought it was an excellent article. I especially liked #7 as it spoke directly to me with COP and BHP's recent cuts. Income still up across the portfolio despite the carnage in a few issues.

Good job as usual.

* Of course I always chime in with the thank yous to Mr. Fish only because the free CCC list is so invaluable.

Thanks for the feedback. 

Completely agree about Mr. Fish's work; what an amazing resource he provides for us all.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha