Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a dividends Calendar
Does anyone know a good resource to find out which companies are paying dividends in each month? 

Ideally, it should include ex-dates and payment dates. 

Thanks,
I'm not aware of one, though I once daydreamed that we could create and maintain one here. The forum software has a calendar feature that we probably could use for that purpose. It would need pretty constant tending, as most of the announcements are made every quarter.

The only other thing that jumps to mind, which I do not think is too close to what you are seeking, is the "which month" page over on Robert Allan Schwartz's Tessellation site.

Maybe someone else knows of something that already exists?
Stock Rover includes the ex-dividend date but unfortunately the payment date is just for premium users.
I keep this link bookmarked and quickly scan it once a week to see which of my companies are paying out this week. 

http://www.dividendinformation.com/dividend_calendar/

My broker, TDA, also emails me the day before with a "1 Day Before Payable" notice.

There's a couple sites out there that have the dates in calendar and other form, but I usually ditch those pretty quickly as there's just way too many companies I have zero interest in cluttering the screen

I usually assume 4 weeks after ex dividend date is when the payable comes, but there's probably more outliers than followers of that rule

[Image: MN1tBCr.jpg]

Scanning this I see something quite interesting in ARLP. They currently yield ~20% and their payable date is 1 week after their ex-div date. I don't know if the rule of thumb that the stock price drops about the percentage of the quarterly dividend on the pay date is true, but might be able to hold for ~10 days and make a few quick bucks with that one ... or not

Sorry for bragging but in my application you have a payment matrix for the whole year (+ 2 months of next year) and double clicking a specific month, will give you the list of companies and their dates. Only your portfolio so no cluttering and it includes projected dividends. i.e.:

[Image: Yearlypaymentmatrix.png]

[Image: Zoominmonth.png]
That actually looks pretty cool, Amos. Still no version for iOS?
(01-16-2016, 10:11 AM)Kerim Wrote: That actually looks pretty cool, Amos. Still no version for iOS?

Unfortunately no. If you know someone who knows how to develop an iOS app and is willing to join forces, I'll appreciate it very much.
David Van Knapp had a post about the Dividend Champions and their safety on Seeking Alpha (article here). In that, he highlighted this online resource called Oxford Club and while I was browsing, found this calendar. Not sure if it meets your needs, but looked interesting enough to share

http://wealthyretirement.com/dividend-calendar/
(02-09-2016, 10:48 AM)Roadmap2Retire Wrote: David Van Knapp had a post about the Dividend Champions and their safety on Seeking Alpha (article here). In that, he highlighted this online resource called Oxford Club and while I was browsing, found this calendar. Not sure if it meets your needs, but looked interesting enough to share

http://wealthyretirement.com/dividend-calendar/

That's pretty cool -- thanks. There must be a database somewhere that you can subscribe to with that information. Anyone know about that?
(02-09-2016, 11:42 AM)Kerim Wrote: That's pretty cool -- thanks. There must be a database somewhere that you can subscribe to with that information. Anyone know about that?
Looks like data come from widgets.rightwaytrader.com subdomain.
Rasec

Yahoo Finance does. Set up a portfolio or watch list, customize your portfolio view and add both ex date and pay date columns and anything else you would like to see. Easy. Tried to put a screen shot here but got an error saying it was to large.

BLTN
Thanks BLTN,

I just recreated my portfolio in Yahoo finance and realized 4 of my stocks are paying dividends today and tomorrow!! Big Grin

Happy days!