Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hi all!
I'm JC, been lurking here for a few months, finally decided to be a bit more hands on. I'm 26, been investing for a years and got into DGI about a year ago. Plan is to retire around 41 and supplement my pension with beautiful dividend income. I'm aiming for around 3000-3500 in monthly income from my DD portfolio (optimistic I know). Just wanted to say everyone on this forum seems so knowledgeable and helpful... a few of the reasons why I wanted to get involved here. I look forward to going through the journey with you guys!

-JC
Welcome, JxC! So impressed to see yet another young person joining up with an eye to the future!
Welcome, JxC.

Look forward to your participation.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Thanks Guys, I look forward to growing with everyone
Welcome to the board JxC!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Welcome!!!
Welcome. I have to agree with Kerim, it's really great to see more and more young people join us! (not that I have anything against you old folks!)