Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EL
I was looking at this stock when it was 70. I was very close to pulling the trigger and I asked a couple of people what they thought. They didn't really have an opinion, and ultimately I sort of lost interest.

I regret that. They just raised the dividend 25% and the stock value is significantly higher.

So I'm bringing it to the board. I'm keeping an eye on this one, and if it goes down in the next crash, I'm buying lots. A diversified, international beauty and cosmetics brands. Changed to quarterly divs in 2012. Family owns a lot of it. I'm surprised it is not spoken about more.

Looks like a good "Roth stock" to me, like BEN, HSY, or V.
Haven't really followed it. Right now, I don't like the stock. P/E is too high and the dividend is too low. Froze the dividend during the recession, but didn't cut it which is nice. It does seem like a HSY. Always fairly valued and a great one to buy and forget. Will follow it closer once it gets to a better value. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
My pleasure. Yes, too expensive right now. I'd buy significantly cheaper, to be sure.