Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi Everyone! My name is Paul and I am 26 years old. I started investing in "dividend" stocks early this year. Within the next couple of years to come, I hope to have a well-diversified dividend portfolio. I've been wandering through various dividend portfolio blogs and came across this wonderful forum. I hope to get to know everyone on here Smile
Welcome Paul! Glad you've joined us!
Welome Paul
Hi Paul. Looking forward to your participation.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Welcome. We are starting to have a pretty decent amount of people under 30 here, it's great to see that others are picking up on the DGI strategy too! I've got the feeling that we will do pretty well with this much time on our side. (hopefully). If you feel like it, you can share your portfolio under the appropriate section so we can see what you have gathered so far.