Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portfolio suggestions?
Well, I know you said that you don't like banks. But if you still feel like you should maybe have some for diversification, look into the Canadian ones. They seem much more stable and safe compared to US ones and right now the currency situation looks quite good too if you are living in the USA and buying from Canada.
(02-03-2017, 02:44 PM)EricL Wrote: I think you've done a great job. Nice mix of growth and higher yielders there.

Thank you, Eric. I'm cautious by nature and spreading my wings a bit with some of my selections.

(02-04-2017, 12:06 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Well, I know you said that you don't like banks. But if you still feel like you should maybe have some for diversification, look into the Canadian ones. They seem much more stable and safe compared to US ones and right now the currency situation looks quite good too if you are living in the USA and buying from Canada.

Agree and I may pull the trigger on two this month!
Looking over my list I see I've added ETN, WTR, and WY. I also added $ to D and DOW. I *think* that's all I've done since my last post. New list:

ABT
ABBV
AEP
AAPL
BAX
CLX
CMI
CSCO
CVS
D
DG
DOW
EIX
ETN
GE
IBM
INTC
JNJ
KO
LOW
MO
OHI
PFE
PG
PM
QCOM
UPS
WEC
WMT
WTR
WY
XOM

I'm thinking about adding a bit to VZ and opening a position in T while they're lower, but I've got a lot going on right now so pausing to think about it may spoil the opportunity.