Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself, experienced DG investor here
Hi guys,

Great site here. I registered this morning to contribute an idea to the financial stocks thread. I've been actively and happily investing in dividend growth stocks since 2009. I look forward to more dialogue, and especially in down markets, it is good to get positive investing feedback from peers. I hope to give and take advice and ideas.

Enjoy your lives, we profit every day via the numerous goods and services our companies offer. Makes life pretty happy for me!
Welcome Dividendsrule! Glad you found us and decided to join up. Looking forward to your contributions!
Welcome. Already ran into your post in the leverage thread... good to have another IB user here Wink. Looks like you definitely chose a good year to start... if only I would have been so smart to benefit from the cheap prices in the end of 2008 and 2009.
Welcome Dividendsrule.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Thanks guys...Let me tell you buying MO at 18 and PM at 42 still is a source of great pleasure! That said, buying PM at 78 is just fine tooSmile