Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGF in Tapatalk
Any chance we can get this forum in a mobile friendly version in tapatalk?
+1. .
I'll start looking into it right away! If install is easy and safe, I'll give it a try this weekend.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks Kerim!
Been playing around with this a bit, and installation does not look complicated. But I'd appreciate a little input. I've loaded the app onto my phone (I had never played with it before), and when I tap anything under the "popular categories" section, there is no data at all. Is that just me? For example, when I tap "Business, Edu, Career, & Finance," which is where I assume DGF would live, i just get a blank screen. Are there just so few forums listed now that there is nothing under that category, or is something wrong with my version?

Thanks.
Kerim, I'm not sure what you mean. But there is a Tapatalk Community forum that my be helpful. I usually just perform a search for whatever specific forum or genre I'm interested in.
Ok, I have installed and activated TapaTalk.

I did a lot of reading, and it seems that there are pretty mixed reviews about it from people who run forums. On the one hand, some members really love it and it has provided new traffic to their sites.

On the other hand, it seems like it can cause some technical glitches and security problems.

I would be really grateful if people would report to me whether and how it is working. For those of you that use the app, is it achieving the results you hoped? For those of you who do not use the app, is it causing any problems?

Thanks!

Kerim
Unfortunately it says the forum is not available when I tried opening it with tapatalk.
Kerim, I wasn't able to locate the forum on Tapatalk either. I tried searching in multiple ways.
Sorry -- I missed a step. Should be all set now. Please let me know if it is not.

Thanks!
I am writing this post from tapatalk! Sweet, all working fine! Thanks
Way to go Kerim! Working perfectly!

One minor suggestion... Although it's great seeing... Might I suggest changing the forum logo to something other than your profile picture Smile

Thanks for doing this!