Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGF in Tapatalk
I am writing this post from tapatalk! Sweet, all working fine! Thanks
Way to go Kerim! Working perfectly!

One minor suggestion... Although it's great seeing... Might I suggest changing the forum logo to something other than your profile picture Smile

Thanks for doing this!
(09-06-2015, 05:50 PM)DRILLINDK Wrote: One minor suggestion... Although it's great seeing... Might I suggest changing the forum logo to something other than your profile picture Smile

Lol, right?

The Tapatalk registration process would not let me proceed without uploading a picture, and that was pretty much all I had. You're stuck with my mug until I can come up with a logo of some kind!
(09-07-2015, 10:21 AM)Kerim Wrote: The Tapatalk registration process would not let me proceed without uploading a picture, and that was pretty much all I had. You're stuck with my mug until I can come up with a logo of some kind!

I think Dan's simile is quite descriptive, soooooo ...

=====
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

(09-08-2015, 11:57 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:21 AM)Kerim Wrote: The Tapatalk registration process would not let me proceed without uploading a picture, and that was pretty much all I had. You're stuck with my mug until I can come up with a logo of some kind!

I think Dan's simile is quite descriptive, soooooo ...

OK, now that works well, good find on the pic.
Now that's a good picture!!!
7 followers already! It's like compounding, on our way to the first million!
(09-09-2015, 08:58 AM)Rasec Wrote: 7 followers already! It's like compounding, on our way to the first million!

Undoubtedly they are being captivated by my picture...
Anyone else having issues with tapatalk? It doesn't load any topics.
That's my fault. I disabled it while I was tinkering with adding the "like" button, but forgot to reactivate it after. Will do that now -- sorry for the inconvenience!