Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spreadsheets
I had to pull away from Google spreadsheets early on when you could only use 50(?) external calls to pull in data like dividends.

I swear I'm not affiliated with this site but I've mentioned them a lot and I think a lot of people are making life too hard on themselves by not using it or at least trying it: www.stockrover.com

You can create portfolios + watchlists and get thousands of metrics ... it's ridiculously simple ... give it a try, if only just to prove me wrong

About a year ago they upgraded Sheets so you can stream more data fields.
(08-10-2015, 12:19 PM)rapidacid Wrote: I had to pull away from Google spreadsheets early on when you could only use 50(?) external calls to pull in data like dividends.

I swear I'm not affiliated with this site but I've mentioned them a lot and I think a lot of people are making life too hard on themselves by not using it or at least trying it: www.stockrover.com

You can create portfolios + watchlists and get thousands of metrics ... it's ridiculously simple ... give it a try, if only just to prove me wrong

I didn't know about this tool, I'm giving it a try! Thanks

EDIT: This tool is just PHENOMENAL!!!! I can't believe I spent so much time building my own thing....