Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchiking Robot Dead
I could not resist posting this one!

Hitchhiking robot dead as cross-country trip cut short by vandals.
Sad commentary on our society. Angry Then again, so is this (SFW). I'd like to think it's an isolated case but Jimmy Kimmel used to do this all the time on the street in Loony Land. Sometimes eugenics looks like the better choice.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

It's too dangerous out there for robots to hitchhike alone. They should always go in pairs.
LMAO!
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

More sad details, with pictures. Poor Hitchbot.
The minute Hitchbot entered South Philly he was dead robot walking.
While I dont necessarily condone destroying things just for the sake of destroying things nor do I condone the clearly anti-Canadian tone of this article, the author does make a good point that Hitchbot was really not much more than a useless piece of junk to start with.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/hitchbo...1721850503
[Image: ANram5q.jpg]
That's hilarious!
(08-05-2015, 09:57 PM)navyasw02 Wrote: While I dont necessarily condone destroying things just for the sake of destroying things nor do I condone the clearly anti-Canadian tone of this article, the author does make a good point that Hitchbot was really not much more than a useless piece of junk to start with.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/hitchbo...1721850503

The anti Canadian (if so, I didn't read article) is his opinion, don't let it bother you. Everyone has an agenda.
Jim