Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scapaflow´s Rente II DGI
Hi!

Today my portfolio open for discussion!

In red - to buy
€1 upcoming divs

[Image: scapaflow_zpsdlcsrvxn.png~original]

I forgot: in green BME - is no position anymore! in this colum i´m going to note divs from co´s sold after exdays - in future this will no longer be the case cause my portfolio comes to its ground base - where all positions are long, longer lifetime holdings....
I can't see the image -- is it just me??
(07-24-2015, 08:28 AM)Kerim Wrote: I can't see the image -- is it just me??

No me too :-) but i´m @work now - @home i was able to see image....maybe some firewall settings? it´s a url from photobucket

Hmm ok, as a first work around this link: please double klick

Scapaflow´s Rente II DGI
(07-24-2015, 08:28 AM)Kerim Wrote: I can't see the image -- is it just me??

I got it..
I can see it here now, thanks. Looks like a nice collection of names (there are only a few I don't recognize).

Just want to be sure I am reading this correctly: The ones in red are ones you're planning to buy soon? And ones not in red that only show 1,00 (like IBM and V) are ones you already own but have not yet received your first dividend?

Also, I think WPC should be labeled as a REIT?
(07-24-2015, 10:49 AM)Kerim Wrote: I can see it here now, thanks. Looks like a nice collection of names (there are only a few I don't recognize).

Just want to be sure I am reading this correctly: The ones in red are ones you're planning to buy soon? And ones not in red that only show 1,00 (like IBM and V) are ones you already own but have not yet received your first dividend?

Also, I think WPC should be labeled as a REIT?

Yes correct!

regarding WPC, yes definitely - will fix it
Kicked Dow 3,25 yield and bought OHI 6,xx yield 1/3 position

In the last days i´m thinking louder to reduce my portfolio to core holdings - my guts telling me that there is something coming in regard of a little (10%-15%) correction and with cash from none core holdings, my core holdings will deliver even more yield beyond.