Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefighting Drones from LMT
Lockheed Martin has developed unmanned firefighting drones. I bought LMT a while ago, and almost everyday I get a news story of LMT closing a billion dollar sale. The dividend is great and will most likely get significantly better. Anyways, here's some footage of the drones, which I think every fire dept. could use brilliantly:

https://youtu.be/53cBlCfLpZg
Very cool. I'm a big fan of LMT.

Second. LMT is definitely in the "wish I'd bought more" category!
I also like how LMT turns competitors into allies... For example, the seem to collaborate a lot with Raytheon (RTN). I gotta love their swagger.
LMT is something I really want to own, maybe if there is a downturn in the market? Who knows. It's a fascinating company.
I bought some during the sequestration/government shutdown a few years ago. I wish I had bought more since it's doubled since then. It's a company that will remain in my portfolio for a long time.
(06-28-2015, 04:31 PM)Turvok Wrote: I bought some during the sequestration/government shutdown a few years ago. I wish I had bought more since it's doubled since then. It's a company that will remain in my portfolio for a long time.

That's when I got my shares too. It really was a golden moment for LMT -- great price, big yield.