Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy long weekend!
Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing long weekend! It usually gets relatively quiet around here on holiday weekends. Anyone doing anything fun? I'll be sleeping as much as I can.
Have a great weekend yourself!

Staying close to home here. Have a project outside where I hope to get some work done on the kiddo's swing set, and we are having some friends over Sunday night for some grilling. Otherwise just chillin'.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
We headed to the Sierra foothills for a nice getaway.
We have friends for 2 days and family for 2 days.
Then it's back to the grind.
Enjoy yourselves.
Jimbo, sounds like fun.

For those in the United States, don't forget to take a few minutes to remember those in the armed services now and those that served in the past. Buy a poppy.

"We cherish too, the Poppy red
That grows on fields where valor led,
It seems to signal to the skies
That blood of heroes never dies."

I've got tons of yard work to do and a wife who's cracking the whip Undecided so I'll be busy. Also have some housework to do around my office so I'll probably pop in there for a few hours too. I seriously don't know what I'd do if I really had 3 days off with nothing planned and no unfinished chores to try to shirk. Dodgy

Hope everyone enjoys the official start of summer!
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Everybody have a great long weekend! And a big THANK YOU to any of our current or former military on and off DGF.

I'm waiting for the wife to wake up so we can go get some long overdue pancakes at one of our favorite diners.