Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on track!
Alright, it took me a while but it sure does feel great getting back on track! After my old laptop started to, well, basically falling apart from the hinges, I finally got my brand new refurbished Lenovo!! Man, so this is what it like surfing the Net without any hiccups??Big Grin

Hope everyone is doing well!!
We live far out in the country. No internet ecept satellite or cell tower. Wouldn't trade country for city, but sure would be nice to have a real internet hook up.
Alex
(05-16-2015, 07:08 AM)hendi_alex Wrote: We live far out in the country. No internet ecept satellite or cell tower. Wouldn't trade country for city, but sure would be nice to have a real internet hook up.

Ha, if I could afford to get out I would take the crappy or no internet service. Good for you to be out.

Congrats on getting back in with the new puter.

Jim
Yea, long over due with the old laptop being around 13 or 14 years old it was way beyond repair.

We live outside of town and have limited choices in broadband services but I was basically wasting my dollars for having a lousy PC. Why have broadband if you can't utilize it? Well, my wife was fine with her iPad and that's what counted!

I tell ya, this was the first refurbished laptop/pc I ever bought and wow! What a great way to save dollars! I'll never buy new againCool