Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrate a loved one's life?
I guess we're doing it all wrong. A death in the family is always a somber time. Some want to brighten it by calling the services (or parties) afterwards as a "celebration of their loved one's life". Other just keep it low key and have small, private services.

Well, in China, some have been doing something different. Here's how I want to go out of this world.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(04-24-2015, 08:04 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: I guess we're doing it all wrong. A death in the family is always a somber time. Some want to brighten it by calling the services (or parties) afterwards as a "celebration of their loved one's life". Other just keep it low key and have small, private services.

Well, in China, some have been doing something different. Here's how I want to go out of this world.

I guess everyone would be waiting for the next person to die so that they could attend such funeral invites Big Grin
From the eulogy: "He died like he lived..."
(04-24-2015, 09:27 AM)Kerim Wrote: From the eulogy: "He died like he lived..."

OMG, I'm rolling on that one. Big Grin Big Grin Angel
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Death is a somber time of life that is completely true but their are few souls that deserve to be celebrated for their remarkable life. Let everyone know that we have lost something precious and we want to salute him/her for all their deeds.
(04-24-2015, 08:04 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: I guess we're doing it all wrong. A death in the family is always a somber time. Some want to brighten it by calling the services (or parties) afterwards as a "celebration of their loved one's life". Other just keep it low key and have small, private services.

Just imagine what image or concept an urn can represent. Sooooo many possibilities!!Big Grin