Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
S: TMO-ELV-UNH-ABBV-XOM (all trims)
B: NVDA-GOOG-GOOGL-META-AVGO-AMZN-TSLA-SHOP-AAPL-SBUX-EME (all adds)

new holding in two accounts: EQIX
(07-23-2024, 09:17 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Planned retirement age is a great discussion to have.  I'm realizing now that I have other factors to consider outside of when I think I will have enough funds.  I'm going to put it out of mind for the time being Smile

Good news is that I have child support off after Friday's payment.  Bad news is that all the money saved is going to go to Uber rides for my daughter and pet care for the dog... So I still don't really "come up for air" and start being able to invest monthly like everyone else here until she graduates next May.  And then after that, I don't really know what happens.

Just have to keep moving forward the best you can.
(07-23-2024, 11:10 AM)vbin Wrote: Added Crwd . Took a decent position in slv.

Slv play is based on a the gap in gold and silver prices, reduced interest rate scenario and higher demand for silver in tech manufacturing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLV getting slammed this morning down to $25. You adding VBIN? I just took a position in this yeseday and may add this morning. Inflation numbers hurting this and gold.
Bought some LLY and NVO

Added AVGO, NVDA and AMD

New positions in EW snd LW. Yes bottom fishing lol. I have had these on my watch list for some time
Added NVDA, MRK, PG, SMCI, WSO and VZ

New position in SOFI, EW, QCOM and ELF
New position in NKE. If I don’t buy now I may regret it lol. Lowest valuation now in a long time!

LULU and ULTA on my watch list

Added MRK
(07-25-2024, 08:14 AM)stockguru Wrote:
(07-23-2024, 11:10 AM)vbin Wrote: Added Crwd . Took a decent position in slv.

Slv play is based on a the gap in gold and silver prices, reduced interest rate scenario and higher demand for silver in tech manufacturing.

SLV getting slammed this morning down to $25. You adding VBIN? I just took a position in this yeseday and may add this morning. Inflation numbers hurting this and gold.

Yup added, I have long term horizon on the property this. ( min 2 years) also added Crwd( going slow on this), nvda too on the drop, added iwm and kre too. Also added ulta.

I'm going to liquidate about $65k of company stock today, and it should be ready for investment either late next week or early the week after. I don't think I'll be adding any new names to my portfolio; I will probably just push share counts up in everything I already have.
Wow INTC down 18% after hours on a bad report and dividend suspension. This stock has gone from
$36 to $23 in 2 weeks. Anyone own? Seems like no reason to hold now.

I added MSTR, NVDA, WMT, DFS and DE
INTC will be a multi year hold for anyone buying now. 4 years+ for new factories to come online
I was looking at intc, decided to stay put till earning. Gonna keep on watch list. Added to tech, nvda, amd, twlo, sq, snow acmr, ulta, schd,arm( new position) looking at ups but might not add anytime soon since tech is giving opportunity . Looks like again beating session today lol.
Added JWPQ, QYLD, MAIN, SCHD and TLTW in my retirement fund

Added AVGO, AMD, AMZN, GOOG and LRCX in my growth fund

Added VZ, PG, KO in my safe fund