Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tdanzig from SA checking in
Another migrant from the SA border and another avenue to explore for DGI discussions.
(12-09-2021, 04:35 PM)tdanzig Wrote: Another migrant from the SA border and another avenue to explore for DGI discussions.

Welcome aboard. I just got here. Cemanuel is here, Ron is here, and maybe a few other familiar names.

Dave
(12-09-2021, 04:44 PM)DaveVK Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 04:35 PM)tdanzig Wrote: Another migrant from the SA border and another avenue to explore for DGI discussions.

Welcome aboard. I just got here. Cemanuel is here, Ron is here, and maybe a few other familiar names.

Dave

Yes, Qwerty, ScooterD, Team Tina (different username though), Christine, think I saw Wild Pitcher. I'm probably missing someone.

Once this has gone on for a bit we could do a SA Roll Call, probably in the Introduction Forum, just to see who's here and if they have a different username.

Welcome aboard!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Welcome to the forum tdanzig and Dave.
Welcome indeed! Really glad you all found us, and I hope this turns out to be a fun and useful and comfortable place for everyone.