Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for Checking Out The Dividend Growth Forum
It is March 15, 2013, and I just launched this site today. There are lots of great websites about investing in dividend growth stocks, but I have not been able to find a great forum dedicated to discussing and debating the merits of dividend growth investing and of individual DG stocks. So I decided I'd start one.

I've created this top section of the forum -- "Launching the Dividend Growth Forum" -- in the hopes of engaging the early participants in the forum in helping to shape the site. Please share your ideas about how to make this a great and helpful site, with a large and active membership engaging in thoughtful discussion about dividend growth investing. I am open to all ideas.

I hope that before long, the site will spread its wings and take off on its own, and I can delete this top section as no longer needed. But for now, while we get through the early days, please use this as an opportunity to discuss creating an excellent forum together.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Thanks for Checking Out The Dividend Growth Forum - by Kerim - 03-15-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: Thanks for Checking Out The Dividend Growth Forum - by Anderson - 03-21-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: Thanks for Checking Out The Dividend Growth Forum - by Cardiac - 08-27-2013, 06:01 PM