Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first article in a series that I've written
(11-06-2014, 11:32 PM)Joey Batz Wrote: Hey guys,

I write for a site called Infobarrel, and I've been writing a series on dividend growth investing. I'm hoping to teach people who stumble upon it the importance of investing, the dangers of not doing so, and how to get started. I'm not a professional or anything, but I do consider myself relatively knowledgeable, or at least knowledgeable enough to speak to people who know nothing about this as to why they should start dividend investing. I know I'm preaching to the choir showing it to you guys, but here it is and I hope you enjoy it and share it if you know anyone who would benefit from reading it.

As I said, this is the first of a series on the subject. Let me know what you think of it. I'm hoping to add the articles here, if everyone enjoys them and finds them useful or knows someone who would find them useful.

Full disclosure: Infobarrel is a revenue sharing site, meaning that they share 75% of their ad revenue with their writers, so I am earning money if you click on the ads. Also, the Amazon links are affiliate links, so I earn a small commission for any products you buy after clicking the link, even if you buy a completely different product (all at no cost to you, of course).
I love your articles, keep it up.
You mentioned in the latest article that the guy on the video (Meir Barak) commented that he made 30k.

I think you misunderstood his comment.

He was asked if he's using margin and he said he have 30k in cash and with 20:1 margin he can trade like he has 600k.

Basically for every cent he makes he earns 20 and for every cent he loses he lose 20 as well.

This is VERY risky!

He doesn't mention how much he earns nor if he is even net-profitable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The first article in a series that I've written - by daat99 - 11-09-2014, 05:58 AM