Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merril Edge 30 Free Trades per Month
Per a Merril representative:

Platinum Privileges has been discontinued and we have launched a new rewards program called Bank of America Preferred Rewards for clients in SC, NV, WA, MO, and KS. This program will expand to clients in other states at a later date; in the meantime, Platinum Privileges still applies for clients outside the pilot states.

Preferred Rewards is a three-tiered rewards program.

Clients with a three month average balance of $20,000 - $49,999 will qualify for Gold status, which includes a 25% rewards bonus on eligible Bank of America credit cards and a 5% rate booster on Rewards money market accounts. Clients with a three month average balance of $50,000 - $99,999 will qualify for Platinum status, which includes up to 30 $0 trades per month and access to Merrill Edge Market Pro in their Merrill Edge accounts, as well as a 50% rewards bonus on eligible Bank of America credit cards, a 10% rate booster on Rewards money market accounts, and one no-fee ATM withdrawal per statement cycle at non-Bank of America ATMs. Clients with a three month average balance of more than $100,000 will qualify for Platinum Honors, which includes up to 100 $0 trades per month and access to Merrill Edge Market Pro in their Merrill Edge accounts, as well as a 75% rewards bonus on eligible Bank of America credit cards, a 20% rate booster on Rewards money market accounts, and unlimited no-fee ATM withdrawals at non-Bank of America ATMs. Please note that the rate booster is a percentage of your current interest rate; for example, a Platinum account with 1% interest would be boosted to 1.2% interest.

(05-05-2014, 09:35 AM)earthtodan Wrote: AZ, AK, CA, ID, IA, ME, MA, NH, NM, OK, OR, RI, TX. Already closed for enrollment in KS, MS, NE, SC, WA.

I think this is kinda good new for me. The Merril Edge program was discountinued in my "real" home state of Missouri. However, I was planning on using my parents address in Illinois to qualify for the program. Now, it apprears I'll have the choice of both the new and old programs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merril Edge 30 Free Trades per Month - by cannew - 05-04-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Merril Edge 30 Free Trades per Month - by DRILLINDK - 05-05-2014, 09:52 AM