Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dividend Growth Investing is boring!
"I was wondering if we would ever agree on something,"

I'm not sure what agreement means. If not agreeing means that my overall approach is generally not your cup of tea, then you are probably right. We should however come fairly close to agreement on the long term accumulation of dividend stocks approach that I'm employing in the cash account. We probably could agree that there are many ways to skin a cat, and most everyone has very individual needs that will cause his/her approach to be quite different from some other individual's approach.

Details removed as didn't intend to leave such personal data up for long. Original paragraph gave portfolio results from rebound to present.

In terms of growth since hitting the previous high in October 2007, the return has been pretty meager. But in terms of the rebound from 2009, I am ecstatic and never would have believed that the portfolio NAV could have recovered and grown in such a dramatic way. My active trading during the period was no where near the best way, but for me the results have been quite acceptable.
Alex

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dividend Growth Investing is boring! - by hendi_alex - 10-22-2013, 02:29 PM