Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Defense Contractors -Defense bill Passage
For those with vested interest - The fiscal 2022 National Defense Authorization Act authorizes $770 billion in military spending, $25 billion more than Biden requested and about 5% more than last year's budget just passed.

Key highlights -

- 2.7% pay increase for the troops
- More aircraft and Navy ship purchase
- $$ in addition to strategies for dealing with geopolitical threats.
- $300 million for the Ukraine Security Assistance
- $4 billion for the European Defense Initiative
- $7.1 billion for the Pacific Deterrence Initiative (support for the defense of Taiwan).
- Ban on the Department of Defense procuring products produced with forced labor from China's Xinjiang region. 

Under any circumstance (Bull, Bear, Fed taper / no taper, Economy, interest rates, inflation, deflation, stagflation, corporate valuations etc..etc..) just like clockwork every year a defense budget bill (ever increasing) is passed regardless of political agendas....I will be reading the bill once signed in greater detail to delve deeper into those companies I presently hold, (as well as those I may wish to start a new position within in 2022) that will benefit most greatly from the 2022 bills passage.

Long defense contractors for decades.

- Scoot

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Messages In This Thread
Long Defense Contractors -Defense bill Passage - by Scooterd - 12-15-2021, 01:44 PM