Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites!
I do think you should apply for your Level 1 option trading permission. You can play with matches for now but we don't want you to have a torch and a can of gasoline until you truly understand risks lol. You will find a new source of monthly income that is less risky than holding high yield ETFs. Especially when they are looking toppy.

Mike and I can walk you though a couple boring trades that won't get you hurt and you'll understand the basics quickly. The biggest risk with options is you are going to find out you can gamble easily. That is why I said level 1 for now. Most brokerages pass out permissions like candy but tell them you are being mentored by very experienced option traders and you'll get blessed. I probably have 750 trades the past 12 months and I don't live in a cardboard box just yet so I'm qualified to mentor LMAO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites! - by fenders53 - 08-29-2021, 05:17 PM