Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites!
Honestly it's hard to find anything with yield. And it has been getting progressively more difficult during the past months.

-Some Canadian banks were at 5%+ a few months ago, not anymore.
-Telecoms? T is gone of course, so not sure if there are many options here? BCE from Canada still gives you 5.60%.
-Some MLPs look quite safe and offer around 7%. This might just be the best bet right now. Plenty of MLP ETFs for you 'muricans to choose from with some diversification and good yields.
-I'm also seeing some other energy transport (electricity, natural gas) in southern Europe where the yield is around 7 or 8%.

I'm not sure if yield will ever come back with this insane monetary policy. But right now I'm considering anything yielding over 5% to be a high-yielder. And I would love to add to those too but I'm just not seeing too many great opportunities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites! - by crimsonghost747 - 08-03-2021, 01:11 AM