Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites!
DNP is one I don't think is overvalued now. Not only do you get the security of a preferred stock fund but it is a utility stock preferred fund. You can buy this one and forget it. If the share price goes more euphoric than a preferred warrants it probably needs sold, but you can just just ignore it and keep collecting your 6% yield if you wish. Utilities are underperforming the past year so this one probably has a little upside in the share price at some point over the next year.

I'll offer up ENB as a safe high yielding stock. It's at the top of the buy range though. A lot safer at sub 37. IMO it's very safe for the next few years. I have no prediction for anything oil related 5 years from now.

BTI looks good here to. I doubt the stock is gong anywhere but the very high yield is pretty safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Safe" high yielders - stocks, ETFs, CEFs, REITs, MLPs, etc - post your favorites! - by fenders53 - 08-02-2021, 05:32 PM