Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New investment research platform for fundamental investors. Looking for beta testers
(04-16-2020, 09:09 PM)TIKR Wrote: Sure, my apologies. Happy to do that.

I followed a fairly conventional path for most of my life. Was born in a humble but loving family, managed to get into a top college, was fortunate enough to break into Wall Street, and spent much of my career working at a hedge fund focused on growth investing. But during my time there, I realized that there were a number of resources that we had available to us that were not available to most individual investors.

I thought this was extremely unfair and so I decided to leave my job to follow my passions. Building a business is always hard but I partnered up with a close friend of mine to build TIKR.com. We are working day and night to build the most powerful investment research platform for individual investors.

I think our four points of differentiation are going to be (1) high-quality data with global stocks coverage from Capital IQ - 15+ years of financial data, NAV/FFO/AFFO data, etc, (2) intuitive and easy to use interface, (3) differentiated features that we are building on top of the data based on my prior professional investing experience, (4) significantly lower price point than existing solutions.

We have a lot of work ahead of us but we're excited for what TIKR can become!
Sorry for roughing you up at the door.  But you know, this is a money site and who is the Bobby guy?   Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: New investment research platform for fundamental investors. Looking for beta testers - by fenders53 - 04-17-2020, 10:14 AM