Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The perfect 2019 port, a contest of sorts....
Through the end of July, $12,014. Started FEB 1 per our rules

AAPL
HD
NEE
UPS
RQI

I wish my real port was up 20% in 6 months. I still don't own UPS but have 100 shares each of the rest. Most of my stocks are actually fairly even at around 20% give or take a few percent. These stocks are holding my real port up some for sure.

I only checked Binary so far and I have pulled ahead of him, for now. Lot's of time and the fat lady isn't even warming up just yet. Some of you guys have ports with dividends at least a percent or two higher average than mine. I predict that is going to matter when we add it in DEC. I have three stocks highly susceptible to trade war crash if this gets worse. RQI is my best stock and I am still holding my breath. Insane return and I don't know why if I'm honest.

This has been fun. For next year maybe we can make it more interesting with a wager. (completely optional and everyone can still play). Maybe an extra value meal wager. If six guys played #4-6 could send a $10 gift card to #1-3. One gift card wagered. Of course we'd have to make it interesting and you'd have to add McDonalds or YUM etc.. Or we could step it up and do industrials. It would be a real hoot if Otter had to buy me that CAT bulldozer I've always wanted. Kidding, I'd lose and be real jealous when he was posting pics of the Boeing 787 he made me buy him. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: The perfect 2019 port, a contest of sorts.... - by Binary - 01-25-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: The perfect 2019 port, a contest of sorts.... - by Binary - 01-25-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: The perfect 2019 port, a contest of sorts.... - by Binary - 05-02-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The perfect 2019 port, a contest of sorts.... - by fenders53 - 08-23-2019, 11:12 PM