Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Upcoming Dividend Raises In September
(09-07-2017, 11:22 PM)Dividend Watcher Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 01:33 PM)divmenow Wrote: BTW does anyone follow HRS? Great little company and just broke out. I just bought today. PE only 18 right now and going out to 2019 only 13.85. That's cheap.

The CEO stated they're expecting EPS to clock in at $5.85 - $6.05 for FY18. At 122, that gives a P/E ratio of a tad over 20. Not sure where you get 18 from unless it's analyst estimates.

Regardless, HRS has a pretty good niche; secure communications in many different scenarios. Besides the military applications, they are dominant in "first responder" communications in the civilian world.

I trimmed a little when it hit $100 and I'm kicking myself a bit for that. Right now, I consider it overvalued but if you're willing to hold for the long term (read: years), they should provide a decent return. They certainly are investor-focussed with their dividend policy. Don't be scared about the large writeoffs that show up in their financials quite frequently -- they do a lot of research and it often doesn't turn out as expected hence the writeoffs.
Yes 18 PE is going by analysts estimates. And even at a 20 PE that's not expensive these days in the market. I think the stock can get to $140+ by end of 2018.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 Upcoming Dividend Raises In September - by divmenow - 09-08-2017, 07:47 AM