Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 - year in review, thoughts about the future
Good luck guys, I hope everything goes smooth from here on out!

Funny, Kerim's mention of dating again reminds me of a little conversation my wife and I had about a month ago. She sits down with a serious look on her face and she says, "I have something to tell you, and, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. After serious thought, I've come to the conclusion that if I died I don't want you dating." I looked, I paused (maybe I paused but that doesn't mean I was THINKING BEFORE SPEAKING), I let out a sigh and said, "Babe, you don't ever have to worry about me going into the dating scene if you should pass away, I just don't have the patience or the energy to date again. Like you know how much energy and time that takes? The games? It's just too much! What I'm going to do is go to work, hang out with a few friends here and there, walk the dog, garden, cook, and relax, watch some TV and probably hang out at my friends barbershop more often, things like that but dating? Naw, can't go there..." So, I look at my wife and her facial expression is just, well, that look a woman gives you that spells shock. Her reply was, "AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS?!? I tell you what, if you die I'm going to start dating again immediately! I wasn't talking about next week! I was talking about many years down the road when we're OLD!" LOL

I told my buddy about it and he laughed and said I should have said, "No, you don't have to worry about me dating again. What I'll do is just bang a couple of high end prostitutes a year."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 - year in review, thoughts about the future - by rayray - 01-02-2017, 11:52 AM