Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What stocks do you think are BUYS right now?
(04-04-2017, 11:49 AM)DividendGarden Wrote: LB continues to plumb new lows...currently below $44.  At some point I'm thinking I might add to this one, but I don't want to catch a falling knife.

Yeah I have been watching LB for the last month. I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger yet lol. There are talks they may not be able to survive with Amazon now getting into the Bra market plus mall traffic is horrific. There's just nothing of note to drive people to malls these days. TGT and Macy's are in big trouble, Sears and JC Penny's are closing many stores and wont last much longer. The only stores hitting on all cylinders in the malls these days are ULTA and Foot Locker. Which is why NKE may be worth a long term buy at these levels since it seems to he holding that $54-55 level. Retail is the one sector I follow the most and it doesn't look like things will be get better. Check out BURL, TJX and ROST. That's the only pocket of strength in the sector. Reason being; there not located in malls and shoppers want bargains, cheap shoes and housewares.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What stocks do you think are BUYS right now? - by divmenow - 04-04-2017, 07:14 PM