Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!
Hello Crimson,

Where do you live now? What you think of another country will be largely dependent on the country you live in now and what you are used to.

Also, what would you like to know? I can tell you a lot ofcourse, but a little more specific would suit your needs better. Smile

In general, I like living in the Netherlands, but than again, I don't really have anything to compare it to. There is no real poverty in our country because we have a very good backup system (ofcourse there are poor people, but it's all relative). Everything is arranged quite good here and it's quite normal if you work part-time if that is something you like (my wife and I both work 32 hours a week for example).

On the other hand, I'm quite afraid of what is going to happen with the migration problems of refugees Europe is facing now. I feel that the EU and our government really underestimate the problems. They are not dealing well with it which results in a lot of people coming to our (and surrounding) countries that have a complete different culture. They say it's good for the economy and maybe, if you like at the figures only, it is, but they forget the social aspect and problems of having a lot of people with a different culture. That's not going to work and it will cause a lot of problems in the near and far future if you ask me.

Further, like I said, everything is arranged well, sometimes a bit to much. I would love to decide for myself what to do with my pension money for example, but we are not allowed to do that. Small problems, but hey it's there. Smile

I can probably tell you much more, but what would you like to know? What are you looking for? Why move to the Netherlands?

Messages In This Thread
Hello all! - by DutchDiv - 11-07-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Hello all! - by crimsonghost747 - 11-07-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Hello all! - by DutchDiv - 11-08-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Hello all! - by crimsonghost747 - 11-08-2015, 09:08 AM