Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Downunder
Hello All,

Very happy to join the DGF community...there aren't too many places like this online. Coming from Australia where we have a dividend imputation system (whereby tax credits are attached to dividends for tax paid by the company - so no double taxation occurs in the hands of the shareholder) a very strong dividend culture exists with pretty high pay out ratios. Now, obviously there are pro's and cons to this. Regardless, I am very much a dividend growth investor with a focus on strong balance sheet, a history of paying rising dividends, management's capital allocation and taking a very long term view to investing.

I invest for our family trust and family superannuation funds and hold a reasonably diverse portfolio of Australian stocks and some US compounder stocks (BRKB,MKL,Y) and have recently established a position in JNJ. I will be continuing to accumulate US and International stocks in these accounts and have a pretty good watchlist for that purpose! (I missed PM recently and close to opening a position in CVX)

I look forward to participating Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from Downunder - by The Falcon - 05-05-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Greetings from Downunder - by rapidacid - 05-05-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Greetings from Downunder - by Roadmap2Retire - 05-05-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: Greetings from Downunder - by The Falcon - 05-05-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Greetings from Downunder - by Roadmap2Retire - 05-07-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Greetings from Downunder - by The Falcon - 05-05-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Greetings from Downunder - by Kerim - 05-07-2015, 01:08 PM