Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning the Dorm & Eyeball Research
(05-03-2015, 10:29 PM)earthtodan Wrote: Interesting, I was just daydreaming about what a fully remodeled drug store might look like in a comment thread about CVS. Maybe WBA is getting the jump on that idea.

Dan, good ideas in your comment on SA. Yes, these Duane Reedes were inviting. I wanted to go in and look around but, with the circumstances, I would've gotten 2 eyeball rolls and we had to get some things done.

(05-04-2015, 07:13 AM)rapidacid Wrote: $46.83? Holy crap.

That's what I said as I watched the register total. Now that I think about it, the pricing may be due to the location but I'm pretty sure you can get a burger, fries and a shake for less than $15 even in that area.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleaning the Dorm & Eyeball Research - by Dividend Watcher - 05-04-2015, 08:26 AM