Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Portfolio Income Performance
(12-09-2021, 11:07 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Yes I was going to ask about that too.  I assume he means the shared account with his spouse.  I think that's cool; even when I was married I referred to it as "my portfolio".  And see, I got divorced...

Pretty sure that's not it Ken.  I recognize most of the screen names from our new forum members.  Among them are SA authors who run subscription services, long-time bloggers or frequent commenters.  I don't know all of them but they are quality folks who have put a lot of time into understanding the DGI strategy.  Without even looking I am gong to guess SA like many other hobby forums cut off the direct linking of blogs.  Some blog for fun, some blog for profit with the intent of trying to direct traffic off of paid websites.  I am not taking a side but it's a bit complicated when the host forum decides to full on monetize.  You were sharing thousands of hours of work, and suddenly it's not OK.  Somebody will clear that up eventually but I just have a feeling it's something like this scenario.

Absolutely none of this comment is directed at you specifically Ron. I don't know what happened but it smells like what I have seen happen on some huge websites I frequent, and they had nothing to do with the markets.

Messages In This Thread
2021 Portfolio Income Performance - by rnsmth - 12-08-2021, 01:36 PM
RE: 2021 Portfolio Income Performance - by rnsmth - 12-08-2021, 01:55 PM
RE: 2021 Portfolio Income Performance - by rnsmth - 12-09-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: 2021 Portfolio Income Performance - by fenders53 - 12-09-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: 2021 Portfolio Income Performance - by rnsmth - 12-09-2021, 11:42 AM