Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on guys, time to open up a bit!
(10-14-2013, 01:23 PM)ronn38 Wrote: Personally, I enjoy hunting and collecting firearms, motorcycle (like to take at least one 2 week plus trike on the bike a year), obviously theatre and movies, and travel. Married and I live in an old School house--which is charming and frustrating at the same time.

Thanks for the insights Ronn. My father in law is a gun enthusiast. He's got quite a few, but his really passion is collecting pistols and rifles from the old west -- old colts and winchesters and the such. He's got a lot of them displayed nicely on the walls. I've gone target shooting with him several times. He has said that he is leaving the collection to us one day, so I guess I'd better learn a thing or two about them.

I love to see movies, but usually am not able to go often. I've done a better job in 2013, though mostly with the big-budget action / sci-fi stuff. If you are serious about your art, perhaps those aren't the types of movies you're into. Just saw Gravity -- I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come on guys, time to open up a bit! - by Kerim - 10-20-2013, 11:47 AM