Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(09-01-2021, 11:16 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Sold another BMY put and trying to get one more.

Where are you trying to add at?
(09-01-2021, 11:24 AM)MrFortune Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 11:16 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Sold another BMY put and trying to get one more.

Where are you trying to add at?
I have some open in the 64-66 range at different dates.  I already own quite a bit of BMY I bought much lower.  Just part of my monthly income thing.  I've probably sold BMY puts 30+ times over the past few years.  Only a few have been exercised.  IMO BMY is fine anywhere around current price.  If I didn't own shares already I'd be fine buying some here but not too much higher.  I just sell puts whenever it dips a bit.
Decided to join the crowd and add to ABBV on the dip.
[quote pid='28463' dateline='1630515968']
Decided to join the crowd and add to ABBV on the dip.
[/quote]
I may sell an ABBV put in honor of you all.  I always need a bribe today and two bucks cheaper shares lol.
Sold an abbv put, anyone into Cigna? Looks really attractive and growthy on Fastgraph.
Out of ammo. Fully invested. Staying put for now.
(09-01-2021, 01:32 PM)vbin Wrote: Sold an abbv put, anyone into Cigna? Looks really attractive and growthy on Fastgraph.

CI is very attractive. I bought 25 shares at $206 a few weeks back

This sector got hit hard and presented a buying opportunity.
(09-01-2021, 01:55 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 01:32 PM)vbin Wrote: Sold an abbv put, anyone into Cigna? Looks really attractive and growthy on Fastgraph.

Sold a CI put, bought cah. Sold tiny bit msft.

Burry went heavy into mck, cah, cvs, too.
(09-01-2021, 01:55 PM)divmenow Wrote:

Sold Oct 1 puts on ABBV
Bunch of ABBV cultists on this forum. Smile

Sold a VSTO covered call. Pretty rare when I sell a put and a call on the same stock on the same day. It's my famous bracketing your long shares technique. My book "Mo Income" will be out this fall. Smile
(09-01-2021, 03:10 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Bunch of ABBV cultists on this forum.  Smile

Sold a VSTO covered call.  Pretty rare when I sell a put and a call on the same stock on the same day.  It's my famous bracketing your long shares technique.  My book "Mo Income" will be out this fall.  Smile

So all that work to break even Smile
[quote pid='28471' dateline='1630527781']
(09-01-2021, 03:10 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Bunch of ABBV cultists on this forum.  Smile

Sold a VSTO covered call.  Pretty rare when I sell a put and a call on the same stock on the same day.  It's my famous bracketing your long shares technique.  My book "Mo Income" will be out this fall.  Smile

So all that work to break even Smile
[/quote]

Let's hope not lol.  I'll send you a copy of my book.  Free of course because I see your stock picks here and know you don't have any money.  And I am reporting you to a mod for hitting me back again. Smile