Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought NEE, SO, DUK, PFE, LMT and LHX. While they keep running up tech I will take advantage of the selloffs in great dividend stocks.

I hope you all bought INO. Its more then doubled now!!
Added to AFL, HPQ, HON, and SBUX this morning, just used pooled dividends.
Added SO, DUK, KO, PFE, WFC, NOC, and EXC

Wow divmenow INO almost at $30 from $12. Thanks for that one. Got any more biotechs? I don't mind having 2 more of those lol
Limit order of $28.99 hit so I added to T today.
Took new positions in BDX and SCHW
(06-29-2020, 10:32 AM)kblake Wrote: Took new positions in BDX and SCHW

Good levels to get into SCHW. $32 great support.

I'm in as well.

Bought a few bios and AFL, DUK and MDT

MKC New highs today. Man one of my fav holdings. But valuations is becomingomi9ng a concern.
(06-29-2020, 12:01 PM)divmenow Wrote:

I'm in as well.

MKC New highs today. Man one of my fav holdings. But valuations is becomingomi9ng a concern.
Good Buy on MDT... I know for a fact that the company is in good hands and will bounce back soon.
Regarding the BIOS, could you mention which ones in particular did you purchase today.
I'm also thinking of biting the bullet and grabbing some BDX today.
Added to CSCO.
Just returned from a deep in the woods Minnesota fishing vacation. Nine days without internet access is a recent record for me not watching my port. Smile

Added 100 shares of BMY and LHX when some puts got exercised on Friday. Finally a full position in BMY. I think it took about a year. I like about everything you guys have been buying.
(06-29-2020, 02:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Just returned from a deep in the woods Minnesota fishing vacation.  Nine days without internet access is a recent record for me not watching my port.  Smile

Added 100 shares of BMY and LHX when some puts got exercised on Friday.   Finally a full position in BMY.  I think it took about a year.   I like about everything you guys have been buying.

So you were fishing in our great state, eh ?  :-)  Hope you had a great catch !!!
(06-29-2020, 02:28 PM)saimash Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Just returned from a deep in the woods Minnesota fishing vacation.  Nine days without internet access is a recent record for me not watching my port.  Smile

Added 100 shares of BMY and LHX when some puts got exercised on Friday.   Finally a full position in BMY.  I think it took about a year.   I like about everything you guys have been buying.

So you were fishing in our great state, eh ?  :-)  Hope you had a great catch !!!
We had a wonderful time.  I've been visiting Itasca county lakes for 35 years.  Some year soon I am going to send my wife on a Vegas trip, and sell our house in Iowa while she is gone lol.  She might get over the move eventually.  Smile  I took my daughter's city slicker boyfriend and taught him how to fish last week.  He was loving the Minnesota accents....  eh, doncha-know and el-oh when you answer the phone lol.

I enjoy the ride through the Twin Cities, I get to point to all the corporate headquarters and tell my wife, 
"we own stock in that, and that, and that"
(06-29-2020, 12:37 PM)In saimash Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 12:01 PM)divmenow Wrote:

I'm in as well.

Good Buy on MDT... I know for a fact that the company is in good hands and will bounce back soon.
Regarding the BIOS, could you mention which ones in particular did you purchase today.
I'm also thinking of biting the bullet and grabbing some BDX today.
I bought BNTX, HRTX, ATRC and BVHN

Also just added to INO in the pre-market at $28.10. This is one company I feel really good about moving forward. They just had great results and it’s down as the shorts are playing games before the the next leg up.  

Also looking to get back into TBIO after just selling last week at $28. SNY has a big stake in this company. When I sold it was too good to pass up from getting in at $12. But now that it’s come down it’s to my liking.  

Bios is the only sector I buy when it comes to specs. Coming from a science major I have always had a big interest in the field. IBB is doing very well. Wish I had bought a lot more in March.